- Educational partnership is between Austin ISD and Austin Community College (ACC).
- Students can earn tuition-free, college credits that also satisfy high school requirements, up to 60 credits of free college! Students can earn an associate's degree at the same time as a high school diploma.
- Students must meet college-readiness standards to take college courses. When college-ready, students may begin college courses as early as their freshman year.
- Students attend college classes during the day at South Austin ACC campus, with the exception of EDUC 1300 which is held on the Crockett campus.
- Students can access college support services including college advising, career counseling and free tutoring, use of facilities and participate in events for free.
We are looking for students who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Students who are currently in their 8th or 9th grade year
- Students who are 1st generation college potential (neither custodial parent has received a 4-year degree)
- Students who would benefit from accelerated academic instruction
- Students who are at-risk of not completing high school or pursuing higher education
- Students who are under-served in higher education
If you have questions about the Early College High School program at David Crockett High School, contact:
Brittany Capps Phone: 512 414-7808 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org