Fall Semester Final Exam Exemption Guidelines
Please read the following important information regarding final exam exemptions for fall 2017:
1. Students who have earned exemptions are expected to be in attendance for the final and must be at school. Students cannot miss school and still legally be counted present. If you do not show up to the class on the day of the final exam, you will get a zero on the exam.
2. Exemptions will be granted per class. Based on attendance and grade average, students may be exempted from taking their final exam(s) in courses if ALL of the following criteria are met:
- 85 average for the semester average (1st, 2nd, and 3rd six weeks)
- No more than 2 absences for the fall semester, beginning October 2, 2017
- No more than 2 tardies for the fall semester, beginning October 2, 2017
- has been home school suspended
- has been required to attend ALC
- has obligations or fines
4. AP courses may be excluded from exemptions. There will be NO exemptions for EOC classes, SPURS, OnRamps, and ACC dual credit courses.
5. After the semester average has been finalized, the semester average will be used as the final exam grade.
Download and print the form from the link below.